Monday 18 January 2016

Goals for 2016 :)

Hey guys!
I've read/watched a lot of bloggers goals/things they're looking forward to for this year and thought it'd be great to do my own to have a look at when I'm feeling low or unmotivated! So here it is :)

Goals/things I am looking forward to for 2016:

  1. Finishing my apprenticeship in Optics!
  2. Being financially able to start saving for my partner and I to get our own place 
  3. I'm definitely going to try and find a mental health charity and volunteer to help raise awareness! 
  4. Start running again. It helps to de-stress me so much, just need to get my confidence back!
  5. Getting my next tattoo.. I need to decide whether I want it on my thigh or ribs though.
  6. Continuing with my blog & making it an interesting place to be!  
  7. I would really like to learn about  and practice yoga :)
  8. Drink more water! Sounds simple but it's something I'm really bad at.
  9. Progress with my nail art, hopefully do others nails too!
  10. Go on holiday with Ryan :) I think it'd be good for us both to have a break away!
Now I just need to get these goals going!
Becky x 

No comments:

Post a Comment