Thursday 14 January 2016

An introduction.

Hi. 
I'm a little nervous about writing this so forgive me if it rambles & makes no sense. I figured I should introduce myself if I'm going to make posting on this a regular thing.
My name's Becky, I am 25 and I take being socially retarded to a whole new level. 
I've been through a lot of crap, especially in the last 10 years or so, and have decided to try and put those times into some use by writing about what I have learned from them onto this blog and hopefully helping at least one person with it.
Having said that, I am also majorly into nail art, makeup & cats so no doubt there'll be some posts including that, too.
Hopefully this won't be a complete train wreck! Fingers crossed.
Becky x

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I've nominated you for the liebster awards
    http://dannilaura.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/liebster-awards.html
    x

    ReplyDelete